Re: Please make discover2 udebs available for testing

On Mon, 2003-05-19 at 13:49, Jeff Licquia wrote:
> I didn't have as much time as I thought I would this weekend.  I do have
> the libdiscover2-pic package done, so I should have something this
> afternoon.

http://hackers.progeny.com/~licquia/discover/

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL RELEASE, DESPITE THE UPSTREAM NUMBER CHANGE.
Hopefully, the really weird Debian version number will indicate that.
Let's make sure we hash out the udeb needs and such first.  Not to
mention that it's my first time releasing discover, and I'm sure I've
screwed something up.