Please make discover2 udebs available for testing (Was: Discover 2.x brief tutorial)

[Branden Robinson]
> I guess I was unclear.  Sorry about that.  Are you ready to "cut the
> bridges"?

[Petter Reinholdtsen, 2003-05-05]
> No.  In this case, I would like to test it outside the Debian archive
> first.  I looked at
> <URL:http://hackers.progeny.com/~branden/discover2/woody/>, but was
> unable to find udeb packages.  Can you provide URLs to udebs of
> discover and discover-data?
>
> How big is the reduced XML-versjon of discover-data?

A new version of discover, with support for kernel 2.4 module names
are required to be able to release the next beta version of the new
installer.  We are waiting for test packages of discover2 to be able
to be able to get this working.  Do you have any idea when these can
be made available?