Re: cvs commit to debian-installer/tools/mips/arcboot-installer/debian/po by mckinstry

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 12:47:42AM -0600, mckinstry@debian.org wrote:
[...]
>  #. Description
>  #: ../arcboot-installer.templates:17
> -msgid "Unable to install grub in /target/.  Continue anyway?"
> +msgid "Unable to install arcboot in /target/.  Continue anyway?"
>  msgstr ""
> -"Não foi possível instalar o grub em /target/. Continuar mesmo assim?"
> +"Não foi possível instalar o arcboot em /target/. Continuar mesmo assim?"

I do not know if you are right, and I know that you are wanting to help
translators, but please do not perform word substitutions in PO files;
in foreign languages, such a change may also have an impact on other words.

Denis