Re: Trivial patch + questions

sön 2003-05-11 klockan 16.11 skrev Peter Hawkins:
> Am I right in thinking that ethernet card detection is broken right now? The
> detection appears not to detect an intel etherexpress pro/100 card (whereas
> it worked fine a couple of weeks ago).

There was a module rename in 2.2 -> 2.4 wasn't there? disover 1 still
doesn't work with 2.4, but we're trying to migrate to discover 2.

> Is there documentation on how to enable a different frontend, such as newt,
> slang or gtk?

That's actually very simple. Just add cdebconf-newt-udeb or
cdebconf-slang-udeb to the pkglist, and rootskel will find it. The gtk
frontend doesn't really work yet.

/Martin
--
Martin Sjögren