Re: Kudzu in Debian

* Siv Elisabeth Soland <debian@soland.org> [030507 10:50]:
> I'm often testing hardware, and changes different stuff, and I really
> appreciate discover. Can't remind that i've ever had problems with it.

What about some lilo/grup option to let autodetection run?
(Should still be easy to check in init.d-files, though last I used
 it was under slink)

I'm personally just fear anything messing around with working settings.
It's nice to know no timing problems on boot or strange race conditions
in hardware can confuse a system one does not think about often...

Hochachtungsvoll,
	Bernhard R. Link
--
The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve
nor will he ever receive either. (Benjamin Franklin)