Re: cvs commit to debian-installer/tools/languagechooser/debian/po by pere

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 10:56:26PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Denis Barbier]
> > If translators do not have to translate their PO file, translations
> > should not be managed by po-debconf.
>
> Yes, that is correct.  All we need to do is to rewrite how the
> template files is generated.  I haven't found time for that yet.

In a previous patch I put translated strings in the languagelist file.
Is it fine, or do you prefer them in a separate file, e.g. languagelist.l10n
consisting of lines in the form
  Language: UTF-8 encoded message for this language
?
Let me know and I will write another patch.

Denis