Re: Network card Intel

On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 03:42:57AM -0700, Xiyan Lon wrote:
> I am new user Debian. A few days ago I install Debian
> woody with Debian CD, but I am not succes to install
> networking. My computer have network card Intel®
> Pro/1000 MT. Can Debian to handle network card Intel®
> Pro/1000 MT? Are they any people help me?
>
> Xiyan Lon

There is an e1000 module available when you use the 2.4 kernel.
Try modconf, to see if you can find and install that module.
If it's not in the list, you may need to upgrade your kernel
to the bf24 flavor.

(More help may be available on the debian-user mailing list).

--
http://www.lp.org

Chris Tillman
- Linux Rox -