Re: sarge Release file

tor 2003-02-20 klockan 20.36 skrev Matt Kraai:
> On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 08:05:28PM +0100, Martin Sj?gren wrote:
> > This is bad, how do we fix it? Should the directory be in the sarge
> > structure instead and sid have a symlink instead? Will that fsck
> > uploads?
>
> How about removing the symlink and treating debian-installer like the
> rest of testing?

I've talked with aj about this, and while of course that is probably the
best long-term solution (we will need to have a stable and an unstable
version after releasing, definitely), it's too slow for the current
development process. Oh, and add the libc problem. No thanks.

aj suggested simply hacking the scripts somewhat so the sarge Release
file is populated with the d-i stuff too. Moving the symlink is
apparently a bad idea.

/Martin