install Debian with Promise FastTrak 133

Hello
according to the Linux Hardware Compatibility HOWTO the Promise FastTrak 133
Raid Controller is supported by LInux.
I have tried to install Debian Linux ( the latest release with bf24 kernel )
but i could not find a module for my raid controller.
Do you know how to install on the FastTrak 133 Raid Controller ?

(i tested a SuSE 8.0 module for Promise FastTrak, but i didn't work,
something with the ELF header , i didn't understand )

So thank you for your help, your
Marian