Re: gtk frontend status report

I'm very sorry to respond so late. I've been busy trying to stop the
war.

I'll take a look at your udebs soon. I think we have all we need
now. Please take a look at the posting I made on debian-boot yesterday
titled "a graphical frontend for debian-installer" for some new
requirements for these udebs. We've learned a lot about what is
required since I first talked to you.

Thanks!

  cardenas

--
michael cardenas       | lead software engineer, lindows.com
hyperpoem.net          | GNU/Linux software developer
people.debian.org/~mbc | encrypted email preferred

"Sit
 Rest
 Work.
 Alone with yourself,