Re: Where are d-i CVS commit messages being sent ?

Le Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 10:24:39PM -0200, André Luís Lopes écrivait:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry if it's a FAQ, but I wasn't able to figure out by myself where the
> messages which were sent to debian-boot@l.d.o are being sent now. I was
> used to check this list daily looking for any changes within CVS
> templates so I could easily update my translations and commit them.

Use the Package Tracking System and subscribe to the package
"debian-installer" with the keyword "cvs". This is done by sending a
email to the bot pts@qa.debian.org (check debian developers reference
for reference) but you can also use this web form :
http://packages.qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/pts.cgi?package=debian-installer&email=andrelop@ig.com.br&what=advanced
(take care to change the email if needed and to check the cvs keyword)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com