Re: Testing network install does not have all network modules

[Jouni Tulkki]
> Why doesn't the network install iso image (80mb version) have all
> network drivers? I have a Realtek card and the installer says that
> it cannot load the appropriate module. Is there any way that I can
> get that module from somewhere?

Is this rtl8139?  The driver changed name from kernel version 2.2 to
version 2.4, and the hardware detection system (discover) uses the
v2.2 names while the install system uses kernel v2.4.  The fix to this
problem (<URL:http://bugs.debian.org/166093>) is to upgrade discover
to version 2 (<URL:http://bugs.debian.org/179048/>), and I have been
told this is being worked on.