Re: Running base-config from within first stage installer

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I've made a small udeb to run base-config from d-i, and will test it
> some more before I check it into Debian CVS.  It would then be
> optional if base-config should run before or after reboot from HD.

Why would we want to make that an option? It doesn't sound like a good
kind of option, it just buys you more complexity and more ways to fail
for no gain. I am not interested in supporting people who try to do that
with base-config.

--
see shy jo