Re: Q: installer doesn't find SCSI drives - why?

Moin Korbinian!
Korbinian Strimmer schrieb am Sunday, den 22. December 2002:

> but it still doesn't work ("no hard drives found").  Note that the driver
> qla1280 with the setting io=0x9000 and irq=20 works perfectly well in the
> other distributions (where it was automatically chosen).
>
> What am I missing?  Is qla1280 not built in the installation kernels?

Correct. The device seems to be that strange so nobody complained
before. I will try to provide a kernel module for coming boot-floppies
with kernel 2.4.20-bf2.4.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Space Cadet wrote:
> wird jetzt aus meinem 100%-WindowsNTkompatiblen, 100%-absturzsicheren
> Microsoft Outlook Express 5.0 (ist übrigens auch Freeware) entfernt.
So ein Glück aber auch. Spart den Eintrag im Killfile.
                                               (Jörg Fischer in dcoulh)