Release-notes in boot-floppies (was: adam di carlo is back)

#include <hallo.h>
* Josip Rodin [Fri, Dec 20 2002, 09:51:01PM]:

> > > Bug #148509 is still around, bf-doc_3.0.24_i386.tar.gz does not contain
> > > release notes.
> >
> > As far as I can see, Release-Notes are no longer part of built
> > installation documentation. Only their SGML source. So should we start
> > building their inside of boot-floppies documentation again or cross-link
> > to another location outside?
>
> Er, can you start over and explain what this is about? For those of us at
> debian-doc@lists who haven't seen whatever context there was.

As said, #148054. Release-notes are not build in the install-doc
package. IMHO we should fix the boot-floppies documentation build system
to provide an own copy of Release-Notes, but if you have a better idea,
tell us.

> /me notes #155374 is still not fixed, merely tagged pending.

Waiting for coming b-f release.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Wer Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu bekommen, verdient keins der
beiden und bekommt meist auch keins.