Re: Kurdish

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 07:49:15PM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> At 12:27 +0100 12/19/02, Omezkar zeidler wrote:
> >Hai
> >I am Omezkar Zeidlerfrom Germany (But I com frome Kurdistan,my language is
> >Kurdish).It is real that we have no country but we have a kultur and our
> >Language.
> >
> >I have Debian since 6 Month..and I love it ..and my all thanks for all the
> >developer
> >of this OS..it is realy good
> >
> >My Problem:
> >
> >I would like to have ( or to help) to make this OS in my language..
> >HOW CAN I do that ??? please Help..
> >

> Mayby that http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/intltool/doc/I18N-HOWTO can help.

Please note that this is the wrong list for that, and respect the Reply-to.

The above url will help you to translate GNOME, but for debian specific
stuff, you should refer to http://www.debian.org/intl

Thanks, Mt.

--
We're still waiting for the Vatican to officially canonize this kernel, but
trust me, that's only a matter of time. It's a little known fact, but the