Re: soon to start work on sparc32

* Thomas Smith

| I was wondering if there was anyone else working on Sparc installs,
| and if I should corresond directly with that person if I have
| questions, or just post to the list?

BenC promised to start working on SPARC some time ago, but I haven't
seen any commits from him yet, so I guess he hasn't gotten around to
it yet.  At least for general d-i questions, just mail the list, if
there are SPARC-specific issues, either debian-boot@lists.d.o or
debian-sparc@lists.d.o should be a good choice.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-