Re: cvs commit to debian-installer/main-menu/debian/po by gleydson

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 09:52:52PM -0400, Gleydson Mazioli da Silva wrote:
> Yes, I really uses woody on my home machine yet. I'd a unstable chroot, but is good to know that
> issue about msgfmt :)
>
> Have any problem for compatibility issues with Woody if I cut off "fuzzy" from po header on D-I?

If for some reason you call gettext("") in a program and this fuzzy flag
is removed, then the PO message header is displayed, this is why I
prefer keeping this fuzzy flag.  But it can't happen with debconf templates,
so you can safely remove it here.
OTOH PO files in gettext sources do not contain this fuzzy flag, so I do
not know what is the recommended practice.

Denis