libdebian-installer3 missing on sarge, problems for d-i?

Hi!

I've been trying lately on getting barebones Sarge cds for easily allowing
people to test d-i, today I thought I had made it, and in fact I believe
I've done it, but checking the results I found out that some udebs were
missing, let's explain the problem.

We have some udebs on the debian-installer task of debian-cd wich are
the ones I'm supposing we want on the cds, the thing I found is that some of
these were missing on the cd. The reason why these files were missing is
because some of them are no longer on the archive (we must update our
debian-installer task on debian-cd) but some others were not in the cd
because they depend on libdebian-installer3 and that one is not on sarge but
on sid, and thus it is not available for inclusion on sarge cds.

So the thing is that the following udebs won't work even though they were
forced on the cd (like sjogren did):

anna
choose-mirror
ethdetect
main-menu
net-retriever
netcfg-dhcp
netcfg-static

How this affects d-i I don't know, I just wanted you to know this.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net