Re: [important] CVS-generated email shouldn't go here

Le Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 11:05:10AM +0000, Colin Watson écrivait:
> > Everything works automagically, I don't need any override. Anything
> > sent to xx_cvs@p.q.d.o is automatically forwarded to the subscribers
> > of entry xx who have the keyword "cvs" enabled.
>
> Oh, I see. What about the virtual source package, since debian-installer
> isn't really the source package for all of these?

The "xx" in my example did not need to be a real or a virtual package.
In fact when you're trying to subscribe to a package that doesn't exist
you just get a warning :
| $pkg is neither a source package nor a binary package.
| It may be a 'virtual package' or a mistake...

But you can confirm the subscription just like usual.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com