Re: [important] CVS-generated email shouldn't go here

Le Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 01:01:40AM +0000, Colin Watson écrivait:
> Raphael, you'd have to add support for a debian-installer_cvs
> pseudo-source-package to the PTS manually, I suppose. Would it work?
> How? What would the web pages say for it?

Everything works automagically, I don't need any override. Anything
sent to xx_cvs@p.q.d.o is automatically forwarded to the subscribers of entry
xx who have the keyword "cvs" enabled.

The web pages don't know anything about the virtual packages ... so
you'd get a 404 for http://p.q.d.o/debian-installer

> I'm not sure using the PTS comes out as less work, infrastructurally
> speaking ... it seems like a mailing list done the hard way.

At least, you're not generating more work for me. Just maybe more
bounces because more people use it but hey ... :)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com