di-utils changes (mkfs/mkswap/mount)

Hi all,

I have rewritten the three d-i utilities (mkfs, mkswap, mount). These
tools now parse the /proc/partition file to determe the available
partitions or other available devices (lvm/raid/...).

I have also attached a patch agains the util-linux source package to
build a new mkswap udeb.

mkfs/mkswap show only partitions with the relevant Id (83/82) and
doesn't display already mounted/swaped on partitions. So the user can
only select unused partitions.

Mkfs allow us to format more partitions at one time (multiselection).

Please have a look.

Thanks
Thorsten

--