preparation for the alpha

I'm hoping for an alpha this weekend.

The following stuff is still missing:
- reporting tool (code to write, non-trivial)
- add mkswap (should be trivial, might need a busybox upload)

The following things are done, but could use a little testing:
- menu ordering (uploaded today)
- check that the code I've checked into di-utils-* today hasn't broken
  too much, and in general: testing that d-i is behaving as you would
  expect.  We should start getting rid of the rough edges now so it'll
  start to look and feel good.

What do the respective port maintainers think of their state?  Are you
ready to have an alpha this weekend?

Also, a great, big thanks to all of you: great work so far.  It's a
pleasure working with all of you.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-