debian installer web page

  Hello,

- On the d-i web page, we cannot see the install steps (network or Xfree
configuration for exemple) and status by step. It could be an interesting
information for testers !

 - In FAQ :
"Graphical installer?
Yes, eventually. The whole architecture in debian-installer is based around a
C reimplementation of debconf. That means we can easily implement graphical
frontends. Nobody has actually done that yet and gotten it to work well."

Is the installer now graphical (using gtk) ?
If a first graphical step has been done, I think a screenshot could be
welcome.

Thanks for your greet works,
  Florent