serial install working

I just completed my first serial console install of debian over the
network, using d-i.  Even base-config is wrapped correctly now.
Though, we need to fix the default inittab so it spawns a getty on the
serial port, at least if console points to /dev/ttyS*.

just a small heads-up before I go to sleep.. it's almost 0700 here
now. :)

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-