Re: todo?

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 12:32:43AM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> If you go for that one (m68k), please coordinate with me, to avoid
> duplicate efforts. Thanks.
>
> (Yes, that means I'm working on it. No, that doesn't mean I've got
> something worth releasing yet)

I don't actually have any m68k boxes, but could probably track some
down.  Since there is already somebody working on it, I'll let you hack
at it and I'll work on the platforms that I actually have available to
me now.

I think there's an old NEXT slab that I could claim, though, for m68k
testing.  If you get m68k working on something else, I'll happily test
your work on the NEXT.

noah