[d-i] libdebian-installer2

I've added priority parsing to libd-i, which is yet another
interface-changing addition, but since libd-i2 hasn't been uploaded yet,
and neither have the packages that depend on it, I haven't increased the
soversion.

This will probably break some things, but I intend to have as policy not
to increase soversion more than once per version! Since we release
often, the soversion will increase rapidly anyway, and it's only
CVS-users who will have problems with this.

Is my thinking flawed? If so, please back out my commits and do
something different. I committed it because I'm going to a convention
and wanted this up and running in the next upload of libd-i.

/Martin