Re: cvs commit to debian-installer/doc by porridge

Marcin Owsiany <porridge@debian.org> immo vero scripsit:

>  - since maintaining some authorative lang->charset mapping would be
>    brain damage, we would need to hack debconf to support
>    Description-ll_LL.charset: fields (moreover joeyh says this would
>    cause older debconf versions to crash)

We already have many templates files that are in the legacy encoding,
and it's not impossible to maintain a lang->charset mapping table.
There already is one in the BTS.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4