Re: cvs commit to debian-installer/doc by porridge

* Joey Hess

|    * only run cdebconf (and thus whole debian-installer) in bterm [1]
|   1. Is this possible on all architectures? I mean: do all architectures
|      use framebuffer?
|
| Well my dumb terminals don't and I hope d-i can still support installs
| onto headless systems using them, at least in English.

This is a goal, sure.  However, things might not be translated and
looking pretty, depending on how hard it is to get things to
work.. (or perhaps only the network setup will be hard and then you'll
be able to run the gtk frontend on another box with X.  Would be cool :)

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-