Re: I18N roadmap [was: i18n requires setlocale]

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 05:26:03PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> >  - for udebs, we:
> >    * make the templates.ll files in whatever encoding we like
[...]
> I'd like this kind of text to be committed to doc/ dir of debian-installer
> repository.

Commited.

> We can fix the text contents later to reflect reality.

It does need fixing. But I need to get some sleep first.

> I'd  also like some updating of some doc files which seems to have never been
> updated since joeyh first wrote them...

I also plan to do that, but I need to get a better grasp of how that all
works first.

BTW I commited a README file with some general information to the root
reposiory directory.

Marcin
--
Marcin Owsiany <porridge@debian.org>             http://marcin.owsiany.pl/
GnuPG: 1024D/60F41216  FE67 DA2D 0ACA FC5E 3F75  D6F6 3A0D 8AA0 60F4 1216