Re: i18n requires setlocale

* Petter Reinholdtsen

| I would like to rename the debconf answer from
| debian-installer/language to debian-installer/locale, and store a real
| locale name (ll_CC) there.  This way, we can actually use LANG=$locale
| after generating the required locale data file.  We can also pass the
| content in /target/root/dbootstrap_settings as LANG_INST=$locale to
| tell base-config which language to use.

I think asking for language + country separately makes sense, since
those are covariant, but not 100% dependendent on each other.  From
that, we should be able to construct a sane locale, choose a keymap
etc.

Adding support for priorities in some way would also be cool, though I
am not sure how to implement this just yet.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-