Re: i18n requires setlocale

On Sun, Sep 08, 2002 at 11:43:17PM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> * "Chris Tillman"
>
> | For floppy installs, why not plan on having a floppy version available
> | in each language rather than trying to do a multilingual floppy?
>
> Because we will then have a zillion different floppies to choose from?

Right, but they're an organized zillion. One user is likely to need only
one language, so from that viewpoint he gets to choose from a few.

|      <http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual>     |
|        debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>       |
|                  To Have, Give All to All (ACIM)               |