Re: Network Problem with S/390

helmut.glitza@bundesknappschaft.de wrote:

I want to install Debian Linux on S/390 and I have a Problem to connect the
Network Interface. I want to use a Escon Connection. But it is not working.
I install a SUSE Linux before and it works. Who can help me.

Please post the complete netsetup dialog (especially the CTC chandev parameters) from your 3215/3270 console so we can see what's going wrong. Please post it to debian-s390@lists.debian.org instead of debian-boot, it's more appropriate there.

Sorry, but we can't help you without knowing more details.

Greetings,
Stefan Gybas