Re: langs.xml not parsed?! (was: cvs commit to boot-floppies/utilities/dbootstrap/langs by jordi)

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> Whatever did change there, I cannot build BFs any longer:
>
> ./ver2.py 1 i386 langs.xml
> processing "langs.xml", utf=1, arch=i386
> No items for arch i386 found.  No file generated
> make: *** [langs.c] Error 2
>
> Any idea?

Not at all. I've had the same problem there, which I've been able to
partially solve by adding an 'arch' attribute to all files (not just the
dutch one). But since there are quite a bit of those, I assume the missing
'arch' attributes are not the real problem...

--
wouter at grep dot be

"Human knowledge belongs to the world"
  -- From the movie "Antitrust"