Old rescue.bin i386 w/2.2.18pre21???

Pardon the intrusion on a dev list, but #debian and debian-user have
yielded nothing --

I have an old stable box that seems to have a whacked bios and will not
boot from hdd after a power failure ... it's built with an old 2.2
version that used 2.2.18pre21 as the kernel.  I don't seem to have
rescue.bin for that version laying around ... yes I know i should, and
know where it is, but I don't.

It will boot with a rescue disk but obviously I get lots of module
errors and the best I can say is it'll boot, not really run.  So I'd
like to find the correct rescue.bin version.

Anyone have one? ... Is there an archive of old versions (that google
can't find:))?

This is an *old* box with no CD drive (or easy way to put one in, so
lnx-bbc or other full featured CD rescue isn't really an option short of
yanking the drive and putting it in another box ... I really need the
right rescue.bin to do this the easy way.

Any and all help appreciated ... I'm not subscribed here but will check
the web archive periodically, though a direct reply would be appreciated
if not a great hardship.

TIA.
--
Hank Marquardt <hank@yerpso.net>