Re: Demographic analysis of debian user's language (was Re: b-f one-liner needs translating

* Jordi Mallach

| On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 09:29:36AM +0100, Radovan Garabik wrote:
| > not really, since Danish and German are germanic languages, so
| > it is similar to asking English users to install in Dutch :-)
| > You can group Danish, Swedish and both Norwegians together, though.
|
| Ah, so it was Swedish what I thinking about.

You'd probably rather fall back from Danish to Norwegian (Bokmål),
then Swedish, since written Norwegian Bokmål is nearly the same as
Danish.  Swedish is a bit more different.

--
Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.