boot-floppies requires cfdisk-utf8 from unstable

Package: ftp.debian.org
Severity: grave

Boot-floppies requires cfdisk-utf8 to be added to woody.  It's purpose
if this package is merely to provide cfdisk linked against wide
versions of the slang libraries.  It does not represent new code,
really, so we feel it is safe to include that in woody, despite the
very late arrival of it.

The pkg has been built for all target architectures (of which s390 is
not one!) and has no known RC bugs.

If you guys have serious problems adding that package, I do understand
that.  Just mark this bug invalid and close it, and we will stop using
it in boot-floppies.