Re: basedebs missing pppoeconf, /proc/kmsg broken

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Chris Tillman wrote:

> Try typing
> linux quiet
>
> or something similar when booting? But I think for the default case
> we want the messages to appear in case there are problems.

The first time I saw "sense floppy0" repeated a dozen times,
I thought there *was* an error when actually there wasn't.
It takes a good eye to spot the prompt for the root disk...

How about the opposite?  boot: linux verbose

A wishlist item, I guess.