b-f 3.0.19 on PowerBook G4

The short story is that the new-powermac flavor basically worked fine.
:)

The slightly longer story is that there were two minor issues:

It claimed yaboot couldn't handle an ext2 /boot, which obviously isn't
true. I already reported this to Colin Walters on IRC and I think he's
working on this or has even already fixed it.

The keymap I chose wasn't for a Mac. I think the new-powermac flavour
should at least offer Mac keymaps by default.

PS: I'm not subscribed to this list, should have mentioned that in the
last post already...