b-f one-liner needs translating

Package: boot-floppies
Severity: normal

Hi,

I committed a one-line change to the boot-floppies language chooser:

-    <hint>en - You have chosen English.  Press Enter to proceed</hint>
+    <hint>en - Press Enter here to proceed in English.</hint>

The old phrase made sense in the past, it doesn't anymore.  Many
non-english files need a corresponding change:

$ ls boot-floppies/utilities/dbootstrap/langs/*.src
catalan.src    danish.src    hungarian.src  polish.src turkish.src
chinese_s.src  english.src   italian.src    portuguese.src
chinese_t.src  french.src    japanese.src   russian.src
croatian.src   galician.src  korean.src     spanish.src
czech.src      german.src    norwegian.src  swedish.src
bash-2.05a$

You can check it out from cvs the normal way, or even take a look at
your langauage via the web interface:

http://cvs.debian.org/boot-floppies/utilities/dbootstrap/langs/

While we're at it we may want to take a look at the boot-floppies po
files.  Some translations are complete and up to date while others
could use some updates.

Thanks,

David