Re: boot-floppies 3.0.20

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Eduard Bloch wrote:

> James Vahn wrote on Thu Feb 28, 2002 um 05:47:14PM:
> > It does no version testing?  Whoops! I am trying to avoid making the
> > large download on every clean build.
>
> You can remove the
> archive/debian/download/var/lib/apt/lists/debootstrap.invalid_dists_sid_*
> files only, so the embedded apt will fetch a new list and consequentaly
> new packages.

It doesn't give me the opportunity - the file is removed along with the
downloads and updates on every debian/rules clean. Debian/rules binary
also calls clean.

The good news is that last night's build went smoothly, although once
again all the downloaded files were deleted. Really wish it wouldn't do
that.  ;-)