Having CD in drive should not disable network install

IMHO anyway; feel free to disagree.  Currently if there is a CD in the
drive then the question about where you want to install from is skipped.
This caused me much confusion when I net-booted an hppa box and tried to
install kernel/drivers from the net, while I had an old CD in the drive.

I think the 'where do you want to install from' question should still
appear, default being CDROM.  If the user chooses CDROM and there is a
Debian CDROM in the drive, then we can still skip the question about
specifying a /instmnt path (which is what really causes the confusion).

Also some archs only have one relevant images-* dir on the CD, but we
still present a list of one items and ask the user to choose which one
they want.

I can file bugs if people think these things are worth fixing.

Richard