Re: makiing boot-floppies in a clean chroot

#include <hallo.h>
John H. Robinson, IV wrote on Thu Feb 28, 2002 um 01:02:40PM:

> i18n_low_space=true  ./rootdisk.sh "" /archive/debian/download 3700 3.0 "" C ""
> I: internationalized mode enabled
> ... snip of uninteresting stuff ...
> I: determining set of required libraries
> E: the following required libraries weren't extracted: /lib/libslang.so.1
> E: ./rootdisk.sh abort

Please try "ldd `find /your/extract-dir-xyz/`| less" and find the
reference to libslang.so.1. I though I have fixed the roodisk creation.

> looking through the list of stuff in scripts/rootdisk/ it seems to pick
> up slang1 (which has /lib/libslang.so.1) in EXTRACT_LIST_non-i18n

This should never happen, and it apparently does not (note that lib
reduction *misses* this library). I guess that some binary/lib still
depends to it. Maybe you should update your CVS tree.

> EXTRACT_LIST_i386_non-i18n-mixed-build:slang1-utf8

This file is gone.

> how to fix, and am i the only one that is seeing these problems?
> and if so, _why_ am i the only one?

I dunno. Try with a fresh CVS snapshot please.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
<[ddeus_work]> welche moeglichkeiten gibt es eine festplate zu beschleunigen
               ausser DMA und 32bit zugeng einschalten ?