m68k basedebs.tgz broken

Hi,

it seems the current m68k basedebs.tgz (as found at)
http://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/mirrors/debian/dists/testing/main/disks-m68k/base-images-current/
is a plain tar archive, uncompressed. (Previously, it was gzip compressed,
at least the copy I have from around April last year).

The installer (from 3.0.18-2001-12-21) doesn't seem to cope (there's an
error flashing on the main screen but no details logged on console #3).
I've extracted the archive manually now and continue faking a net install
(with the debs already in place). Unless it's a simple installer-basedebs
version mismatch, can we get that fixed next time?

There should be a way to continue a net install that got interrupted by
flaky network hardware, by the way (meaning zero length or otherwise
broken .debs need to get re-fetched). As far as I recall, I had to
remove the broken .deb myself to get the install to proceed further.
My ethernet card would be the perfect test case for this :-)

Hardware: Atari TT, 14 MB RAM, couple of SCSI disks, Lance based VME
ethernet card that seems to go belly up after x amount of traffic,
needing a reinit...

	Michael