Re: Disabling vga16 in the boot config

On Sun, 2002-01-20 at 00:23, Michael Bramer wrote:
> This english text is a bug. Maybe a unset LANG, maybe a LANG with a
> wrong value or a missing lib etc.

Yes, it's a bug.  The problem was in communiating the LANG variable from
dbootstrap to base-config.  I think it should be fixed already in the
development sources; try 3.0.19 when that is released.

I'm not quite sure what the effect of this will be for people using a
non-latin character set.  I guess we'll have to suck it and see.

p.