Yet another way to access BIOS

Hello,
In section 3.3.1 of "Installing Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 For Intel x86", it
lists some ways to access BIOS for different manufacturers. It seems like the information regarding Phoenix BIOS is... well not exactly wrong, but not entirely correct either. Here's how it works on my computer:

- Ctrl-Alt-Esc displays a menu from which you can choose either which disk to boot from, or to enter setup (I suppose that setup means BIOS, but for some reason my computer freezes when I bring up this menu so I can't verify it.)

- Ctrl-Alt-S displays the menu for selecting to boot Windows normally, in fail-safe mode, logged, or confirming each step of the initialization. So it has nothing to do with BIOS.

 - F1 goes directly to BIOS setup.

So it seems more appropriate for your installation guide to say F1.

(I suppose that I'm using Phoenix BIOS because that's the title of the screen when I'm in BIOS setup.) Please let me know if there's anything else you need to know, and thank you for maintaining Debian!

--
Sven Sandberg    svsa1977@student.uu.se    home.student.uu.se/svsa1977/