Megaraid success! [woz Re: problems making own boot-floppies for MegaRAID]

If you need megaraid, it is compiled into the potato compact images as a
module.

I built my own kernel and used the simple-to-follow instructions here to
make my own set of modified boot floppies:

<http://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/doc/ch-boot-floppy-techinfo.en.html#s-rescue-replace-kernel>.

Unfortunately woody's compact flavour does not currently support
megaraid. I also suffered base sytem install problems with woody when
trying to install the base system over the internet.

Thanks for everyone's help.
--
Rory Campbell-Lange
<rory@campbell-lange.net>