Clarification of release notes issues

Heh. What a mess. It seemed 3 days before I commited to cvs using the
woody tag, which it was suggested for me to do, by someone who shall
remain nameless, toff commited my work to cvs under the head branch.

So, having read the threads the correct solution IMHO is to merge the
two branches which differ little and just work on the head one.

Thanks to Othmar Pasteka for pointing this out. However i wish this
could have been resolved sooner.

Which reminds me, really should this discussion take place on -doc
rather than here :) Which i was subscribed too.

Happy new year..
--
Rob 'robster' Bradford
Chief Editor/Lead developer