Re: packages required in installation (Re: apt-utils in debootstrap)

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:39:30 +0100
Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:

> I didn't understand Junichi's message as this is what is already done
> for debian-cd (although we must manually update a task file to make it
> true).
>
> Junichi, what were you trying to do ?

Okay, I didn't notice.

By the way, shouldn't the task file creation be automated ?

Because I was talking with Manoj, and he seemed to have had
some missing files on the first CD that he was testing with.

Anyway, if it is working, there is no problem.

regards,
	junichi