Re: "Make boot floppy failed"

I re-ran the install to get the messages in the v.console 2:
user.info dbootstrap[136]: write_boot_floppy: found floppy of size 1440

user.info dbootstrap[136]: formatting floppy with cmd 'export LD_LIBRARY_PATH = "/target/lib: /target/usr/lib"; /target/usr/bin/superformat /dev/fd0/ hd'

user.err dbootstrap[136]: Creation of boot floppy failed ....

And on v.console 1, it appears to format fine, (up to cylinder 78 or 79), and then briefly flashes a "Creating boot floppy" blue screen and then shows the "Creation of boot floppy failed ...".

--- Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com>

Sign up for FREE email from canada-11 at http://www.canada-11.com